The Coffee & Accent Tables That Will Save Your (Boring) Living Room + 6 Tips To Ensure Success

I am not traditionally a risk-taker. Same hairstyle for 10 years, same eyeshadow for three (I should probably throw that out) and my closet is progressively becoming a sea of white blouses and slightly ripped jeans. So when it came time for choosing a sofa for my living room, I decided on a simple cream, single cushion beauty. Yes, I toyed with the idea of getting a dark mustard velvet sofa instead but the practical side of my brain kept saying, “Jess, what if your style changes and that mustard sofa doesn’t work in the future? That is a big investment for something so bold.” But wait. Let me back up for a moment. I just painted myself as really boring. I mean I’ve made cross-country moves (and cross-ocean moves), I’ve skydived and one time I wore red lipstick on my top lip and orange on the bottom lip TO WORK. I can be crazy guys…but in moderation. Anyone else feel me?


So despite my drooling over Arlyn’s post about “non basic sofas,” I thought that we needed a post for those readers like myself that are slightly less risk-averse but not boring (I mean, the girl has a bright cobalt blue velvet sofa, so we know she’s not riddled with fear like so many of us might be). Or maybe even those that aren’t ready or able to drop money on a sofa but could get a new side table. You are my people and this post is for you. But also if you have a bold sofa and want to keep the bold times rollin’, you are also welcome to this post and we are happy to have you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Philadelphia automobile Accident professional person annually

Papsan Chair Test